Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Storm of the Century?

There is a storm a'comin! The forecast is calling for 12 - 20 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon, so I'm battening down the hatches and going to weather out the storm here at home with the boys.

I just hope I survive another day in the house with three little boys. Tristan has strep, so he was home from school today. I have no doubts that school will be closed tomorrow, so that's two whole days with the boys cooped up in the house.

We got through today o.k. At one point, all three boys were crying at the same time, and I had a total "Serenity Now" moment, but we got through it and the boys actually had some nice cooperative play together - without screaming and whining and falling to pieces.

Let's see how we do tomorrow with a snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment